Downgrade from 3.1.3 to 3.1.2

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Krunk_Kracker, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Krunk_Kracker

Krunk_Kracker New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hello all,

I have used the search function for this, but cannot find a definite answer. I just got my 32gb iPod Touch 3G a few days ago and originally did the blackrain JB with no problem. It was working great, until I plugged it into my girlfriends 80gb iPod Classic's usb charge. This put my Touch into recovery mode and when I connected it to iTunes it flashed it up to 3.1.3 automatically. I've been combing the internet trying to find a way to downgrade back to 3.1.2. I found this website: I decided to remove it as I think it's a no-no on this forum, wither way, I have found a site that looks like it lists all of the previous firmwares. and when I download the "iPod touch 3G (3.1.2/7D11)" and try to restore it, I get the error "The iPod "Justin's iPod" could not be restored. This device isn't eligible for the requested build". Can anyone tell me how to get around this if possible?

:EDIT:

MY two sisters have the exact same Touches as I do, would I be able to grab what I need from theirs?
  2. neodaman

neodaman New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  3. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you cant downgrade if you have a ipt 3g or a iphone 3gs. Your stuck on 3.1.3 sorry