Downgrade 1.1.2 to 1.1.1

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by NintendoTim, Jan 27, 2008.

1. NintendoTim

NintendoTim New Member

Jan 25, 2008
    I've tried following all of the instructions on downgrading, but each one has some sort of alteration to where it doesn't help me at all.

Please, bear with my stupidity:

I had a jailbroken 1.1.1 touch. I followed a video on youtube (a smart thing to begin with...oozing with sarcasm) explaining how to upgrade from JB 1.1.1 to JB 1.1.2 without loosing your progress (ie: apps) and what happened was that I installed 1.1.2 on my touch...completely erasing my apps on my touch; it looks like a brand new touch. I don't want it to look like a brand new touch.

I tried to get into the touch via WinSCP, but I cannot get into it anymore with a "network error: connection refused" message; I used WinSCP all the time to upload NES ROMs to my touch. I have a backup of my Applications folder that I pulled using WinSCP before I upgraded to 1.1.2.

So, my question is, can someone show me (or give me a link to show me) how to exactly downgrade from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1 and how to SUCCESSFULLY upgrade to JB 1.1.2.