Double Tapping The Home Button...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Murat, May 24, 2008.

1. Murat

Murat New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    When you double tap the home button it brings up the music control window and when you tap PLAY it starts to play the songs in alphabetic order. My question is if it is possible to change the fuctionality of the play button. i want it to shuffle songs when i press that button. is this possible? i think it would be very great if this is possible...
  2. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yeh id like to know this question as well, i might ssh into my iPod just to have a look at some plists
  3. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

well do you have your normal list in shuffle??? cause i do and when i press play it does shuffle my music..

to do this u should go to music and then just select a song... and when its playing tap on center of the screen (the album work) and new bar should come on the top of the page... and in the right side you will see the shuffle image... tap it once so the shuffle mode gets activated and now when you press play it should shuffle your music

i think this is what you r looking for.... well i hope it was
  4. Jay_21

Jay_21 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    In the music app. Play a song. Tap the artwork or the no artwork picture, a knob will pop up and beside that knob on the right there will be a shuffle icon tap that and it will highlight. Now when you press play in the song controls it will automaticly shuffle the songs.

Edit: yeah what he said.