Double tap home button issue

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by maclac, Jul 6, 2008.

1. maclac

maclac New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yo (for all you cat's born before 1980, lol)

I've got a problem with my Home button.

If im in hte springboard and I double tap the Home button I get the pop up music controls - so thats fine

If I try to do the same on the lock however it no longer functions, I cant bring up the lock screen music controls at all.

I did install the "DoubleTap" App by Skylar - the beta but wasnt keen do took it off (all via SSH) now the button wont give me my locked screen control.

Does anyone know of a fix short of a re jailbreak?

Malc
  2. robcoffee

robcoffee New Member

Have you got intelliscreeen installed? It has the intellidial function which also grabs the lock screen double click, although you can turn it off in the application. If you don't have Intelliscreen why not install it as the preview version with intellidial on, then turn it off and see if this solves the problem. You can then uninstall it. This might be quicker then a full restore.
  3. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

No, but if you want in-pocket music controls, get PocketTouch, also by SkylarEC.
  4. maclac

maclac New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    re: intelliscreen - don't have it so ill try that right now cheerss

already have pocket touch - whatr Im using at minute but it doesnt half eat up the battery
    malc
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    tried intelliscreen but no joy

Oh well Ill just have to do without till I next decide to rejailbreak or update to 2.0

Malc