Doodle Jump HACKED!!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by RowRowRowYerGoat, May 17, 2010.

1. RowRowRowYerGoat

RowRowRowYerGoat New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Wow man.. I was looking around in iFile, and call me a noob if you want, but i never knew that you could go in there and replace a bunch of files. I'm going to start doing this with other apps!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

for the people who don't know how: go into ifile and start looking around in the applications folder, find a file that you recognize as the background of that apps menu, etc. Take a picture of the same file type and copy and paste to where the application data is, rename it to exactly what the other one is named (bck.png) delete the original file and there you go

on a side note, is there you can upload photos from your "saved photos" folder on the iPod touch onto an iPTF thread? I was hoping to post a picture of modified doodle jump

2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Not sure what the hack is.. did you just change the background of it? Anyways, you can just email the photo to yourself, I wanna see what it looks like

3. RowRowRowYerGoat

RowRowRowYerGoat New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Yeah I just changed the background haha. I want to change the character and stuff too, but I don't have access to Photoshop at the moment. But how would
    emailing the file to myself help? (edit

oh wait no I mean like upload the photo without using a computer, just my iPod
  4. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Just go into your Saved Photos section on your iPod, select the image, then press the button on the bottom left and press 'Email Photo'. Then go onto your computer, download the photo and upload it here

5. amaan

amaan New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    That isn't a "hack." You're just modifying it. People have done it a lot of times too, I guess. I have at least. At least you wanted to share it.