Don't want it. Not worth upgrading

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Apechit, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Apechit

Apechit New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I have a 16gb 2nd generation. I was gonna sell mine and upgrade to the 4th generation but it's not worth it.

The addition of the crappy camera and a faster processor just does not seem like it's worth it. They do the exact same thing aside from photo's. Count me out. Maybe if they offered a 16 gig 4th generation for less money then I would consider it. Apple is too greedy for that.
  2. Immanuel

Immanuel New Member

Two words: Retina Display
  3. Lux2GS

Lux2GS Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Crappy Camera? It isn't even released. You are just one troll. No one cares if you're gonna buy it, you're just trying to make people believe the new apple device is sh*t, and its not.
  4. ipitouchy

ipitouchy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I have a 2G 8GB and I plan on upgrading to 4 8GB, So I have a similar decision to you. Honestly, I really always desired for a camera to be on my iPod, and I love photography / sharing. Plus, I don't have a HD Video Camera, which I want.

It has a Retina Display too, and GameCenter, but it's your choice.

Oh, and what Lux said. I agree. People should stop trolling, because like many people, I am excited, and I don't come onto the site to see people dissing something I plan on getting,.
  5. groundzero

groundzero Member

My 2nd gen ipod touch is slower than molasses. I'm going to upgrade for sure especially for the retina display. Seen it on the iphone 4g and I think it's amazing! Your loss buddy.
  6. Philipp_

Philipp_ New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yes, why did they left out the 16GB model?!

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Because there is no point in having it. It is only 70 dollar upgrade to 32gigs... Be reasonable mate.
  8. bondr006

bondr006 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Funny guy you are. Much more new in the iPt than cameras. New faster processor, new retina display, hd 720 movies, facetime, 3axis gyro, uploading photos wirelessly, game center, smaller footprint, and more.....at the same price. I am going to give my 64gb 3rd gen to my 7 year old son and get the new one. So I guess worth the upgrade is a matter of perspective.
  9. Chamilism

Chamilism New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Last week I sold my 2nd, because it was too slow, and we could ready see things that are not compatible for the iPod Touch 2nd Gen, Like multitasking. Eventually Apple will stop supporting the 2nd Gens.

I've always wanted a camera for the iPod touch, because I carry my iPod basically everywhere. I don't want to carry a digital camera everywhere with me, I just have way to much stuff in my pockets. If you ask me, why I don't just buy an iPhone? Well, it's because I don't want to pay $600 for it, and I don't think its worth it to pay $50+ a month on a cell phone, I just see it as a waste of money, for me at least.
  10. cubsfan2154

cubsfan2154 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    How is apple greedy for this? I agree they are greedy for Macs, but 230 dollars for an ipod, hd recorder, camera, and more.