Don't say the password!

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by coolcosmos, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coolcosmos

coolcosmos New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi, this is just to tell you to don't say the password of psx4iphone. Someone told it and that suck because donation is the reason why zodttd make game!

Sorry, wrong section...
  2. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

can i ask you,what are you talking about
  3. coolcosmos

coolcosmos New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Someone tell the password of psx4iphone, witch is protected because you need to donate to have the password.
  4. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    its psx4iphone
  5. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Did you really need to post this (what with the general announcement and all...)?
  6. rvchamne

rvchamne New Member

yes, we should post this at least once a day. atually maybe three o four times a day. we need to really make large, bold commands on the evils of posting a password for an emulator running all those games we COUGH*PAID*COUGH for. it's cool to be "in" and have the PSX emulator, that in it's current state, plays i think 2 or 3 games? we want to be special and brag about having it before all the "noobs", and revel in how enlightened and elite we are by having it before everyone else so we can brag about the size of our ipodtouchfan-forum wangs.
  7. atticus182

atticus182 New Member

jealousy, pure jealousy.. if you were supporting ZodTTD you would also have it

Please Register or Log in to view images

bragging? nah, i'm just an ipodtouchfan

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. rvchamne

rvchamne New Member

it's not jealous at all. I appluad you all for supporting zodTTD, he does fine work, however, from the GET GO i've said this will not make a decent paractical application. in theory cool, but in practice i feel it will really be a novelty to say "yeah I have FF7 on my touch, but the gameplay blows." so, no, not jealousy in the least. more jsut making jibes at the people who feel the need to brag about this kind of thing as if it were to make them some superior.

I hope it's good, but it's not some badge of courage or some honor. I'd be interested to know, form ZODDTTD what the actual average donation was. if you got it, test it, have fun with it, but don't be a swinging dick about it.
  9. Hazed

Hazed Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Donations were made to help fund it's development, and it just so happens that as thanks, we get to test it in it's very early stages so that we can help make it better for everyone who downloads it on it's official public release.

I for one am not bragging about it, nor do I feel showing my appreciation and support is bragging or "swinging dick about".
  10. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Exactly, I honestly would have donated either way. I suspect, most people donated about $1 in hopes to get the password for the PSX emulator. I did not donate for that reason, I donated to support Zodttd and his work. I technically could have donated $1 and still would have gotten the password for the emulator, but I did not, because the purpose of my donation was not to get the password. It was to support Zodttd.

PS- If you were wondering I donated 10$
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.