DON'T Jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by PIZZzer, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PIZZzer

PIZZzer New Member

I just got my ipod fixed from this crappy jailbreak. I learned my lesson, I paid too much for this sh*t to mess it up with some wack jailbreak. THis gave me so many errors now I finally recovered it from brick heaven. My word of advice to you guys thinking of jailbreaking your ipods DONT DO IT> It gave me so many headaches. I finnally can use my ipod but I still cant sync anything from iTunes to it. SDK is coming so you can finally have an alternative to this wack jailbreak.
  2. Dam That River

Dam That River New Member

It seems that you didn't jailbreak it right.
  3. bddckr

bddckr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You must do many things wrong, jailbreaks work fine. Just some small fixes are needed on 1.1.3.
  4. PIZZzer

PIZZzer New Member

I'm on a Mac.I followed everything down to a T. I still get error 6 messages when trying to restore from itunes. Ive done everything you can do to fix. Still same problem. And when I downloaded the DOCK app in installer my whole ipod went to sh*t. It keeps spinning at the Apple logo after reboot. uhhgg it,s great to have all these apps but not worth the pain, SDK will be so much simpler to deal with I think
  5. SimonTheSnowman

SimonTheSnowman Active Member

jailbreak 1.1.1 then

dum dum XDDD

none of ours is broken

Please Register or Log in to view images

1.1.1 is easier, and has, like, no bugs.. so ya..

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. toehead

toehead New Member

Never had a problem here
  7. mattym

mattym New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Wow, i really hope this is a joke.

If it isnt you deserver to be banned. Im not usually a mean person but you have to learn not to blame others for your stupidity. This site has over 80,000 members and im sure 90% of which have had no problem jailbreaking. YOU did something wrong, dont blame it on other people or the jailbreak. The people that made the jailbreak and the apps are way smarter then you and even Apple. They made stuff for the iPod before Apple even had it in their minds.

An iPod touch without a jailbreak is great but ultimately inferior. So if you choose to swear off the jailbreak, enjoy your $400 brick.
  8. Azuremen

Azuremen New Member

This would be a great time for a "you're doing it wrong" picture.

"Wack" is probably not the best word to use. You had some trouble and then seemed to not know how to get yourself out of it. It happens; you probably learned a lot; now you are here talking gloomy because of your own troubles.

I've got a perfectly happy jailbroken 1.1.3 iPod touch. Yes, I had some trouble, but hey, I fixed it with the resources on the internet. Does this mean doing some stuff on your own? Maybe. Does it mean having some patience? Probably. But oh guess what, the rewards are nice.
  9. mattym

mattym New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Wow dude your awesome when i get home today im totaly making one of those pictures for the iPod Touch.
  10. Clarencerx

Clarencerx New Member

jailbroken with dev team jailreak.not problem at all...most of the bugs are fixed...hey man.grow up!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.