Donating 200 dollars for an awnser

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by kwmwtaj, Mar 13, 2008.

1. kwmwtaj

kwmwtaj New Member

Ok if you can anser me this important question than I would be more than happy to donate money. There is this program that lets me use 1.1.3 apps on my 1.1.1 and i think I bricked my ipod but I am not sure yet because it wont boot up for nothing.I installed the 1.1.3 apps and wiggly feature and thats very

Please Register or Log in to view images

for me and I just wanted to know if anyone can tell me if I can some how reset my whole ipod without booting it or something or how can I fix this problem I tryed puting the USB in there too and everything but no luck sadly

I need a fast anser please if you can help me than I would consider you my guardian angel lol. Thank you for reading this, Sincerly John
  2. Apple Guy

Apple Guy Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Holy run on sentence batman!
  3. whitepod

whitepod New Member

try holding the top and home buton until the apple logo appears....
  4. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  5. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    You're being a little vague here. Could you tell us your ipod's specs, as well as other details, because I am lost already. I'll help you, (for free, don't worry about paying people for answers.) but I just need some more info.

Also, are you saying that you do NOT want to restore?

If that is the case, it's not a big deal. I have lost count of how many times I have restored, (not really, about 3 times.

)
  6. Vision_Again

Vision_Again New Member

Device:
    iPad
    I Pm'ed you. Check.
    1 person likes this.
  7. jls25

jls25 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    put it into restore mod...hold the sleep and home button until the apple logo appears, then release the home buttonand quikly press it while still holding the sleep button. it should then be detected on itunes. and from there u can restore. If u want to keep your media u might be lucky if a back up program will detect it and it wil copy all ur media into a folder...am not to sure if am allowed to tell u about it..but just pm me if u want any help with the back up
  8. axelis6

axelis6 New Member

all ppl want moneyyyyyyyyyy lol
  9. Puredudes

Puredudes New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hey man umm u don't need to donate money for getting help at all wat u can do u can restore to lets say 1.1.3 then use the ziphone jailbreak then all u would need to do is reinstall the iphone apps which i can give u the link if u want. Also u can use ziiphone to boot ur ipod up even if its bricked to help repair it. if u have ssh then u can go to the applications folder and copy ur apps out, restore it and recopy them. or u can restore to 1.1.1 and i or someone eles can help search for the app that lets u use 1.1.3 apps on the ipod.
  10. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i dont want money lol

ill just help anyone the best i can

xD