Doesn´t Save !!!

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by kLoss, Dec 17, 2007.

1. kLoss

kLoss New Member

Hello Guys,
    I think all i have done to get my ROMS running on the Ipod was right... i can go into the games.. play them etc.. but if i go on menu and click : Save Game... (e.g. pokemon fire red and super mario & luigi) .. there is a savegame : if i click on it have have 3 options: restore saved game; delete saved game and cancel... of course i pick option 1...

BUT HERE IS MY PROBLEM:
    i see the cursos and the a;b button (etc) and i have a black background .. and after 5 seconds i get into the main menu =(

Any Help for me ?
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'd recommend just saving in-game, it is less likely to cause problems.
  3. camdman13

camdman13 New Member

I had a very similiar problem in pokemon then I just started saving in the game and it worked all well.
  4. Kocur!

Kocur! New Member

I think that's not the answer. I have the same probleme and it's very annoying. In games like pokemon or zelda where i can save everywhere that's not a problem. But in a Metroid game, where i have to fin a save station it isn't so simple.

So if someone could find a solution...

PS. Hm my metroid saved games work but the advance wars and mario still don't.
  5. squeakymouseboy

squeakymouseboy New Member

save in game?

never thought of that... It works, saving in game?
  6. leogurl723

leogurl723 New Member

I had the same problem too, but I figured it out. After you save your snapshot via gpSPhone, completely shut down your ipod (hold the home button and the little black button until the red switch to turn it off appears). After you turn it back on, you should be able to enter your saved snapshot of your game with no problems. It's never failed for me.