Does your jailbroken ipod fvcks up??? here is the solution

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by shuai025, Jul 10, 2008.

1. shuai025

shuai025 New Member

The jailbroken process has a chance of fuking up the ipod touch, that is why the first thing

the creator of the software will mention that use it at your own...risk..

the risk... $$$$ ipod touch is not cheap, and you void your warranty with apple, when you

connect to the itunes on your pc or mac.

I have jailbroken 5 ipod touch all 8gb with 1.1.4 firmware (1.1.4 only) started my first

yesterday til now, and i can say there is nothing wrong with all 5 of them.

if there is anyone out there that has a fuk up install, stock, weather, maps...etc.

restore the ipod touch to factory via itunes on your destop, the itunes may need to

download it first (automatically).

Then, visit www.ziphone.com

you will see at the center of the page there is a download link for the ziphone. the

software works for iphone/ipod touch 1.1.4 firmware only.

dowanload that, then unzip it onto your destop,

connect the ipod touch first to ur pc (i use pc), then open the problem ziphonegui.exe

click on jailbreak not the selection for "jailbreak and activate"

after which the ipod touch will run for 1.5 minutes, beyond that time that means there is

something wrong the problem has the guide in it...so dont worry.

you will see white scripts going crazy...that is normal, it goes about 3 times then the

problem will let you know it is done and you have jailbroken it.

after that you will see 2 new applcations on your springboard, "installer" "zblog"

before going to any application, make sure that the wifi is working and open the contact

fuk around with your key...make sure you press w and it show w or any other key...

then, go back to ifans.com and search for my user name for another thread of

mine that contains a "source" that contains applications for the iphone:Stock, Weather, MAIL, Notoes....."

go to that thread then open your ipod touch and press "install" wait for it to load, then go

to source, press "edit" then "add" they all appear on top, a small frame would show up

asking for url, enter that url on my thread, then press done, and refresh.

after that go to install on the second to the left on the bottom, you will see that there is

ipod touched added, press that then follow the instruction from my thread....

there you go, turn ipod touch into a iphone...you can fool people if they dont know better....

then it comes to the theme...which is very............since you have to look at each one at a

time there should be a place where it all meet up and we just pick one....

Please Register or Log in to view images

noticed that during the jailbreak i say make sure something something

something...because even though 5 times of my jailing works, still it is me only..
  2. flyingguitar

flyingguitar Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    the sulution to not f***ing up your iPod i not to use Ziphone. PWNage tool is the way to go. just be careful when you use it not to unlpug the iPod or have ur PC run out of power.

that would be funny if the power went out well you were PWNing ur iPod I would lagh my ass off.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. 48days

48days Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Lmao, I would probably kill myself if that happened.

5 iPods? all 8gb? how can you afford that?, and why don't you mix it up like one with 2.0, one jailbroken with ZiPhone, one PWN'd and one with iLiberty, seriously man, you gotta diversify.
  4. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Code:
    <sarcasm>
    thanks for this AMAZING guide!! What would i do without it!!?!?
    </sarcasm>
  5. Reddragontoejam

Reddragontoejam New Member

lolWat?

Mabey a good guide, if it was easy to read..god damn
  6. Ryu Hitokiri

Ryu Hitokiri New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Thank you captain obvious.

This guide is amazing, I mean the organization, proper utilization of the English language, and pictures are just breathtaking.
  7. fjfc

fjfc New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ziphone is a piece of sh*t, i f***ed up mine 8 Gb itouch one time, and another time with winpwn, then now i always use iLiberty+, is the best, never fails!
  8. HotBrownies

HotBrownies New Member

wow. people have some really different experiences with different programs. i havn't used iliberty+, but i have used winpwn,pwnage,and ziphone. Ziphone and Winpwn worked Magically for me, and pwnage left me "unsatisfied". i have jailbroken ..(counting them up)..11 ipod touches and 2 iphones with Ziphone and 2 ipod touches with ipodtouchmaster's method. i am pretty glad to say i havn't "fvcked" up any of them.