Does the Nude...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by NickPod, Jul 23, 2010.

1. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    ... protect against dropping the iPhone? It's really thin, so I can't figure out if it's something that is comparable to the InvisibleShield or if it's actually a case, or what...
  2. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    just find one in a store and try it out.
  3. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Or somebody who has one could just post their insights.
  4. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Guessing your talking about the Switcheasy NUDE? If so, it's what i have on my i4. It's a good case for protection, not too sure about drops, since like you said, it is thin lol.

Few words to sum up the case: Apple Bumper is probably more protection for drops, This is probably better for pocket protection based use. Dono if that helps, but ask if you have any more doubts. =p
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    P.s. I've never seen them in any stores. 0.o
  5. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I'm not really one to drop my phone often or anything, but I always like to have a nice case on, just in case, cause anything can happen.

I just found a video review that was uploaded yesterday on YouTube (here), and after seeing it, I really like it. When I first read how thin it was, I thought it wouldn't be very durable or anything, but the video proves otherwise. It does mention that there is a bit of a loose wobble (@1:38)... which would annoy the heck out of me. Do you have this issue too?

Other than that, are you satisfied overall? Anything you don't like about it? Are you using a screen protector? If so, which?
  6. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I got it from prior experience that I have with previous Switcheasy cases, the Capsule Neo on my 3G, and the Capsule Classic on my iPod Classic. Both prooved to be very good cases over a year, so when i saw they had one for the iPhone 4, I bought one without hesitation lol.

As for the wobbling issue, don't really have this. Will mention that it's fairly hard to get out (Least for me anyways). I'm using the screen protector that came with it, and besides the getting out osie, I'm loving it.
  7. b-mac 39

b-mac 39 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Well that was an interesting thread title...