Does somebody need a mic for his/her iPod touch 2nd-gen or future 3rd-gen?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by brovius, Aug 24, 2009.

1. brovius

brovius Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    If you need a microphone for your second-generation iPod touch without carrying around your $30 Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic, or in case the rumoured third-generation doesn't have a built-in mic; I have found something you might like.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Note: It also works with the iPhone 3G, 3G , iPod nano fourth-generation and iPod classic 120 GB (the generation that is being sold NOW).

Mostly, they cost 0,99 GBP (some sell it for more, like 5,99 GBP) each (someone in GB sells them).
    Available in black and white, possibly to look nice together with the iPhone 3G and 3G .

If you want one: they're sold on the huge auction website, which has a name starting with the letter E. (Guess I cannot tell it straight away?)
    Search for iPhone microphone; mostly the ads are titled "Mini Microphone for iPhone 3G 3GS iPod Touch and Nano"

Note to mods: This is not some kind of advertising, I just thought it might be useful to some people. If the pictures are not allowed, PM me, and I'll remove 'em. Or DIY.
  2. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
    I've seen them before ! For 99p you cant go wrong ! Edit : Why for the Iphone ??
  3. brovius

brovius Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I don't know, maybe these are better on long distance sounds because they stick out?
    I bought one a few hours ago, so I hope it will be delivered in the end of this week.
    I'll certainly write a review here about it.
  4. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
    Maybe they could be used as backup if the mic breaks on you iphone ! Might order a few

5. koyut

koyut Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I've seen that they call it the mini pill speaker. An alternative you can use it the philips one that has a mic adapter.
  6. viperGTS

viperGTS Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    If i used the money converter correctly, it's about $1.62 in US dollars! Awesome, i might get one of these when i get an iPod touch. Thanks!