Does Raging Thunder have Cops/Police?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by drgomes, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drgomes

drgomes New Member

I just got Raging Thunder for my iTouch, and I was just wondering does it have Police?

In the description of it in the App Store, it says that if we love Asphalt Elite Racing and Crash, we'll love this...

but what if I loved Asphalt for its police?
    does this mean Raging Thunder has Police too?

If it does, and you know this because you actually played it with the police, when will I get to see the Police...

(and I haven't really started it fully yet, just want to know...)

Thanks!
  2. Quasimir

Quasimir New Member

are you serious? what kind of logic is this supposed to be ? do you think the programmers with the little tinfoilhats look into your head, see that you love the police (whyever) and implement this in their racing game?

" but what if i loved Crash bandicoot for its little, cute animals? does this mean raging thunder has cute little animals too?"
  3. drgomes

drgomes New Member

shut up, im just saying that htye should consider that people may like asphalt for police, so shut up and go home
  4. Markunzu

Markunzu New Member

dude, your thread doesn't make any sense. play asphalt and be done with it or call 911 if you love the police that much.
  5. pickles

pickles New Member

Wow.. You're dumb. That post didn't make one bit of sense, and was a terrible comeback even if it did make sense. Just answer his question without your smart-ass flaming. Sheesh..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.