Does Coustomize finally work?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by luvs2touch, Dec 15, 2007.

1. luvs2touch

luvs2touch New Member

Does it? ..it never used to work for me, even after putting in the fix..did they get it to work finally?
  2. [AFX]

[AFX] Well-Known Member

when i first downloaded it, i applied the fix. still, didnt work. as others have mentioned, tapping the logo image when the program is loading seems to do the trick. it might not work right away but once it does, no more tapping the logo after that. good luck!
  3. jmccnz

jmccnz New Member

The latest 1.2 version from installer works on iPod touch without the fix...

Just install straight from installer and it should work..

in saying that though, it still crashes for me when changing anything apart from icon order...
  4. andythechamp

andythechamp New Member

if it doesnt work use finder to open it and it will work for sure
  5. 3CKO

3CKO New Member

ive had it on my ipod since late october...havnt got it to work once...i tried the finder thing and it f***en works..unbeleivable lol thankyou!
  6. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Yes, Customize v1.20 works. At most you might have to restart it "six times" [Quote straight from the Chicken's Beak--SpicyChicken, that is]. Don't forget to reapply my fix after you upgrade Customize, as it still needs the fix to set the Carrier Image and Dock images correctly.
  7. Darrell

Darrell New Member

I don't have access to wireless internet right now but I can SSH. Can I manually install your fix? If yes, where can I download the files? Thanks