Does Apple pay for all regions at the end of the year, reguardless of the cap?

Discussion in 'iOS Development' started by bamhm182, Jan 24, 2010.

1. bamhm182

bamhm182 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm sorry if there is a better place to ask this, but I couldn't think of one, this seemed the best out of the 3 developer forums.

I had heard that Apple pays out for each region, regardless of you hitting the $150 cap or not? Has anyone here been payed before they reached the $150 cap due to it being the end of the year? If so, when did you get payed? End of December, beginning on Jan? Or, more likely, end of Jan, beginning of Feb?

Again, sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask this, I was just needing to know if I should be expecting payment soon(due to the end of the year) or at the end of Feb(due to hitting the cap)
  2. Dónde?

Dónde? New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Apple pays in $150 chunks?
  3. bamhm182

bamhm182 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yeah, and per region too. So for example, they'll only pay you per month if you've made $150 in that month and preceding months that you haven't been paid for, and if that $150 is only in 1 region.

If I'm not mistaken, the regions they have separate payments for are:
    Australia
    Canada
    Japan
    United Kingdom
    Europe
    United States
    The rest of the world

So if you make $100 in the US and $100 in the UK, even though you've exceeded the threshold by $50 if you were to count both of them, they won't pay you until you make $50 in either region.

They also pay "no more than 45 days after the end of the month" So you'd likely be getting paid the money you made in January around the end of February or the beginning of March.