Does anyone know...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by FreshlyCutFries, May 15, 2008.

1. FreshlyCutFries

FreshlyCutFries New Member

if I can return my touch through apple even though I bought it through BestBuy? I bought a 16gig at BestBuy and I don't even need 16 gig, 8 gig would be fine, so I wanted to trade it in for an iPhone because the 8 gig is the same price as the 16 gig ipod touch. I want the iPhone not to use it as a phone but to use the camera feature, and bluetooth if it works for some headphones. The thing is that BestBuy doesn't sell iPhone and probably never will, but when I punched in my serial number on apple for the warranty check, I have an Apple Limited Warranty. So if my ipod somehow got wrecked and wasn't working, does anyone know if I could return it through Apple for an iPhone?
  2. lilbrzboi

lilbrzboi New Member

delete an important file via ssh
  3. malibusurfer93

malibusurfer93 Banned

or just hit it with a hammer a few times and say your pet pony ran over it. or you could just go up to apple and say i want to return it
  4. FreshlyCutFries

FreshlyCutFries New Member

Yeah I know how to break it its just if i do can I exchange it through Apple even though I have a limited warranty
  5. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

return? no. get serviced? hell yea
  6. peligro0

peligro0 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    i had the same issue and i asked a rep in the apple store if i can exchange my ipod touch i got from the apple store with receipt and box and everything for a iphone they said "if bought from a apple store you have 15 days to make any exx" so i was beat out of luck..