Does anyone have the older "mirror" dock image?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by nfaze, Feb 9, 2008.

1. nfaze

nfaze Member

I'm looking for the mirror dock image from the pre-1.1.3 versions - can someone that has the dock image upload it for me? It's located in System > Library > Core services >Springboard.app and is named SBDockBG.png. There is a regular black dock floating around on the forum, but I would like the whole mirrored dock. Thank you!
  2. hockeystar815

hockeystar815 New Member

if no on egives it to you soon then you can downgrade back to tl1.1.2 and ssh to springboard.app and it will be in there
    I would get it to you but I'm 1.1.3. ATM but I might downgrade here in a little bit so if I do then I'll be sure to get it for you
  3. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    here. (10 char.)

Attached Files:

4. nfaze

nfaze Member

Yeah, I think I may do that; thanks for making sure to get it for me.
  5. nfaze

nfaze Member

Is that the actual one? If my memory serves me correctly, the one I want was black; this one is going on my touch, though; thank you!
  6. aftershock68

aftershock68 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Its a .png file that has transparency. It looks gray because it is on a white background. When its on your touch it will be darker or lighter depending on your backgroun

&ByTheWay You Double Posted.
  7. nfaze

nfaze Member

I'm aware of what it looks like on the touch - I posted in the post above yours that it was on my ipod - even on my touch it has a gray tint and there is NO transparency whatsoever. It's very dark gray with a lighter gray thin strip on the top.

&ByTheWay I didn't double post; read the whole thread.
  8. nfaze

nfaze Member

I was able to get into the 1.1.2 restore file's filesystem - but 1.1.2 also has the non-mirrored dock. I was unable to get into 1.1.1 - I got an error about the type of file. This leads me to think that 1.1.1 is the one with the mirrored dock - so if anyone has it, please post. Also, hxc maniac - is the dock you posted the actual dock? It looks like a longer version of one of the png's that has the BGblahblah name, but not the dock one itself.
  9. hockeystar815

hockeystar815 New Member

im downlgrading to 1.1.1 right now so in like 20 minutes ill have it up and posted for you ... ill also pm it to you just in case you dont return to ur thread
  10. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The actual one from 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 doesnt look the same when its on 1.1.3. It is stretched out to match the size of the iphone dock. The one i posted is probably the best substitute IMO.