Documents/Lyrics! There must be a way

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Duck, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Duck

Duck New Member

There has to be a way to import text!
    I want to be able to keep the lyrics to certain songs in some sort of database on the Touch for quick retrieval (I perform live as a musician regularly) and I am banging my head trying to figure a way to do it!

Any Ideas?????
  2. SoFellLordPerth16

SoFellLordPerth16 New Member

create a jpg of the file with pdf viewer or photoshop ect...
  3. ediddy_getcrunk

ediddy_getcrunk New Member

i know you can manually copy and paste lyrics off the internet into the File Info of a song via iTunes...not sure if it will show up though...i will try it once my iPoT arrives
  4. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

nope, there was a thread about this once before. the iPoT cannot currently view the lyrics tag embeded into the song.
  5. Duck

Duck New Member

I thought about this as well, but it would be nice to be able to browse the internet using Safari and then paste it into a program that will display the lyrics in an indexed fashion.
    I hate to use this as an example, but currently I use my IPAQ to do this. I browse the internet using *ack!* Internet Explorer, find a site with lyrics, and then paste it into *ack! ack!!* Microsoft Word and save each song as a document. Works great except that the IPAQ's display sucks and it runs on a Microsoft OS.

I would love to be able to utilize the Ipod Touch and get rid of the stupid IPAQ.