Dock Unaligned

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by brandon311, May 2, 2010.

1. brandon311

brandon311 New Member

Oct 14, 2007
    I haven't been active on this forum in ages and have a quick question that I can't seem to find the answer to. I've always used the same theme since the good old 1.1.2 .ispw days when you had to use customize and summerboard.

Well I recently updated my iPod touch (Yeah I know I was extremely outdated) and have everything just as I had it before. The only problem is that for my dock it is misaligned with my wallpaper.

Before with customize it would line up the icons exactly with how I have my background (If you can't tell I have three transparent icons on the dock: the speaker is music, the monitor is safari, and the dvd is videos) but after updating without customize I've discovered that iPhone OS aligns them differently. It just is annoying how before the dock was aligned perfect and now it is slightly off.

I attached screenshot to help explain what I mean.

Hopefully someone will be able to help. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2008
    Hm, well are the icons bigger than they should be? For example, is there a space on the right of the Music icon, and on the left of the Videos icon? If so, then that may be the problem, remove the empty space and it should be fine. If that's not the problem, you can enable 'Hide docked icon labels' in Winterboard and the words will be gone altogether.