Dock flow

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by arkaneXI, Mar 15, 2009.

1. arkaneXI

arkaneXI New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I was wondering if someone could make me a dockflow type effect for the theme bluebird with the order of apps: videos>App store>Safari<Cydia<Winterboard
  2. Olehk8

Olehk8 New Member

I want this too...
  3. The Crow

The Crow Banned

Actually yeah I would love to have a Dock Flow as well, I installed the one off Cydia but it is only good to look at. As soon as you click on one of your Apps. in the flow, it goes back to the normal view after you exit out of the App. I wish someone could create one that actually stayed as a flow, it is awesome.
  4. The Crow

The Crow Banned

Come on , someone can pull this off?? Imagine a screen that stays as a flow, it would be sweet and I know there are some really talentive members here.
  5. ssaint

ssaint New Member

same as (my) topic post

In case you don't know, Appflow is an app that lets you put your device in landscape, and scroll through your apps in a coverflow manner. Now my 'request', which is more an idea, is to make an an app that is basicly SBsettings and Appflow combined. There have been countless requests for a dock coverflow, but my idea isn't to MOVE apps there, just to have a hidden shortcut to the apps. Something like how SBsettings drops down, except maybefrom the bottom of the dock instead. Just throwing the idea you there.
  6. The Crow

The Crow Banned

Nope don't like your idea (sorry), I will stick with our idea and it is much more simplistic and nice.
  7. willdacracka

willdacracka Member

Device:
    iPhone
    I've seen you spamming this idea all day. We get it.