Dock Becoming Unresponsive

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gymtonic, Jul 1, 2008.

1. gymtonic

gymtonic New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    NEVERMIND: I was using the "Customize" theme in Summerboard, and that seemed to bugger it all up. I changed the theme and VOILA! it works!

I went to go install some apps this morning (one of them was TouchPod), I turned the iPod off as I wasn't using it.
    When i turned it on, the bottom 4 icons on the Dock wouldn't work, I put the iPod into sleep and woke it up, I could slide it. All my other apps would work. Also, when I turned it on/off the settings app (in the dock) would work for a second and then when I closed the app the dock wouldn't respond.

I REALLY don't want to restore again.
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

First, try a hard reboot
    (Hold the Power (top) and Home buttons until the iPod shuts off and then turns back on)
    See if it then works.

If it still does not work, then uninstall the apps you recently installed via SSH or Installer.app
    *They may be causing this issue.
  3. gymtonic

gymtonic New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i tried the hard reboot, the dock worked (I could open up Settings) but then when the app was closed the dock was unresponsive

Now I cant open Installer (its on my dock), the last thing installed was TouchPod, I can SSH in, and I can get into Applications but TouchPod isn't in there