Dock Background

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Niyco, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Niyco

Niyco New Member

Hey guys

Got a small problem. The dock background appears all the time.
    How can I delete it or something like that?

and oh, is it normal my battery goes down so quick? I used it maybe 2 hours yesterday, after recharging it for 3 hours, and the battery is already in half.. Anyone got the same thing going on?

Cheers
  2. hexsneaker

hexsneaker New Member

hey

u can change the dock on customize app. about the battery life u got it shouldn't be that fast to get a low bat message unless you playing games like Ttr like 3 hours then that would cause it. is your iPot jailbrokken already ?
  3. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

I'm not sure what the issue with the Dock background is, could you elaborate. As far as battery life goes, yours will last a lot longer if you turn off the WiFi. WiFi usage is the leading cause of battery death in iPods.
  4. Niyco

Niyco New Member

Well, If you go to customize.app, you'll see the dock background image (the gray with dots), and normally It doesn't show itself, but now it does.

About the battery, thanks for telling me that Skylar, because my Wi-Fi is always on when I'm home.

Cheers
  5. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

I've heard SSH sucks up a huge amount of battery life - so if you have that turn it off.
  6. Niyco

Niyco New Member

Problem solved. It had somethin' to do with the customize.app fix. Just had to turn something on, my bad.

Cheers