Welcome to the iFans Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Do you use a iHome alarm clock? I need help.

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Badd_Blood, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Badd_Blood

Badd_Blood Well-Known Member

I got an iHome alarm clock, P21, for Christmas and I am just trying to figure it out. I want to make a playlist to wake up to when the alarm goes off.

When I set the alarm on the clock it will just shuffle all songs and pick a random one. And I tried using the iHome + Sleep app but all that does it send me a push notification and will not begin the alarm until I open the notification. If you have a iHome please tell me the secret.
  2. Badd_Blood

So I have to actually keep the iHome alarm app open to work I think?
  3. Nahum365

Nahum365 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    If you set the iPod to a song before you go to sleep, it will play it when the alarm goes off. Also, if you use iHome + Sleep, you can choose the actual song you want to play to wake you up.
  4. Badd_Blood

Okay so that is what I kind figured out now, a bit annoying. And with the iHome app it has to be open for the alarm to go off right?
  5. Nahum365

Nahum365 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Yessir. You can use it as a clock. If its plugged in, the device won't go into sleep mode.
  6. Badd_Blood

Don't really want to leave the screen on as it would wear it wasting over night. Do you use a iHome? Seems like quite on inconvenience to have to set the alarm every night.