Do you think this is enough?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by wammybar6, Jun 21, 2009.

1. wammybar6

wammybar6 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I was just wondering on your opinion, I am aiming to buy an iPod 3G or 2GS 16 GB or whatever the new version is going to be, I am selling a Nintendo DS with four games, three are very good. I will also sell my iPod Touch 2G 16 GB that has no more than FIVE scratches on the back (i put on the cover when i got it), It also has a 'Bodyguardz' screen protector on it and no scratches on the screen. I also have the iSkin cover with only few minor rips in it. The iPod has the original case and accessories. I also have an extra $60 au. Do you think I will be able to get the 3G, please post your opinion.
  2. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    No one knows what the price of the 3 Generation iPod touch is going to be... i say you wait... it might not even be worth it.
  3. hotcereal

hotcereal Banned

I hate to see people sell all these things just to get 1 new things. It's a waste, in my opinion. Even if you don;t use it. Just go mow lawns until then, you have a good 6/7 months.
  4. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Wow, you actually want to sell off so many goodies for an upcoming product of which no one knows the price yet? I agree with hotcereal there, just wait at least until September for the (expected) launch of the 3rd Gen iPod touch and you can make your decision by then...

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    yeah, that will prolly be enough. But, like hotcereal said, you may not even want to get it. Especially since you have the 2g iPod touch. There may not be many differences at all. But, then again, there may be a GPS, camera, built-in mic, waffle maker, and a glowing Apple logo on the back. We just don't know.