Do You Like These Icons?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by ssjgohan4life, May 14, 2009.

1. ssjgohan4life

ssjgohan4life New Member

I'm still new to modding the touch and this is my third set of Icons I've made for my self. Just wondering what you guys think of them and if you like my style and want a icon made that I don't have (which is VERY likely) let me know.

With the shown icons I have skinned the following apps:

AIM, App Store, AwesomeBall, Backgrounds, Calculator, Castle , Clock, Contacts, Cracked, Cydia, Facebook, FlightControl, Flixster, FontSwap, iBurn, ICanHasCheezburger, iDracula, iFile, Installer, iSteam, iTunes, Jaadu VNC, Mail
    Maps, Moron Test, Music, MxTube, MySpace, NES, Notes, PapiMissile, Photos, Pocket God, Pocket Piano, Remote, Safari, Settings, Solebon, SonicBoom, Stocks, Videos, VirtualPool, Weather, Winterboard, Word Search, WritePad, YouTube.

Attached Files:

2. PG2

PG2 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Looks great! Just a couple things to mention, though:

-I would change the notification bubbles (in the 3rd pic) to a white / black color. That way it will fit in with the theme more.

-I would use a different color font, because it is somewhat hard to read.

-Tying into the above comment, I would use a different color background, possibly dim it if you do not want to change the font color. If you don't change one, it would be a little harder to read.

If you release it, I will be sure to download it!

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. jairo5123

jairo5123 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Looks great! Just a couple things to mention, though:

-I would change the notification bubbles (in the 3rd pic) to a white / black color. That way it will fit in with the theme more.

-I would use a different color font, because it is somewhat hard to read.

-Tying into the above comment, I would use a different color background, possibly dim it if you do not want to change the font color. If you don't change one, it would be a little harder to read.

If you release it, I will be sure to download it!
  4. Alt+F4

Alt+F4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Why did jairo copy what pg2 said? Anyway change the notification bubble.
  5. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I love the wallpaper! Can you post that?
  6. ssjgohan4life

ssjgohan4life New Member

I'll have to look up how to change font color and notification bubbles, besides icons I've only skinned the carrier logo, the background, the dock, my lock screen and my slider, I havn't tried anything else.

I guess I could give ya the wall paper, it goes with my lock screen which is the same thing but "locked"

Nobody wants any other icons made?

Attached Files:

7. tinyman392

tinyman392 Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Love the theme, black and whit never looked so awesome. but yeah, fix the badge. I don't actually mind the text color, I think it goes well with the theme. Love the wallpaper! Nice job!
  8. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ooo any way I could get the "Locked" one? Reason I'm asking is that this is basically exactly what I was thinking of (except darker) for Zerodash's new WIP.
  9. ssjgohan4life

ssjgohan4life New Member

If your going to use them for another theme give credit if you can

Once I figure out how to change badges I'm gonna compile it and let people have teh entire thing if they want it.

Attached Files:

10. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    That's hella tight! I don't believe we'll be using the exact wall, and no worries, I always give credit. But we'll mod it at least a little bit.