Do you like Firmware 2.0?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by mlbplayer456, Jul 24, 2008.

1. mlbplayer456

mlbplayer456 Banned

edit: sorry i cant post a poll cause firefx says wrong encoding or something

Do you like the latest 2.0 firmware? post your opinion and/or vote in the poll.

personally i like 2.0 but it's a bummer that there are "rules" of course they'll have to have them so that's why pwnage and winpwn are out, but i will wait for an official jailbreak. and i also don't like that all the free apps are crappy (except for ttr of coure) so in the meantime ill be on 1.1.4.
  2. STx

STx New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I actually really like it. I've bought 3 things so far, and love them all. (Crash, Texas Hold Em and Mocha VNC.. that doesnt include my free apps.) I also have poof so I can hide my native apps like stocks and contacts that i never use.. I like 1.1.4 but had so many apps i never used and i feel like now i have all i need... still getting used to not having a theme though

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. chesb

chesb New Member

I like it so far, and it can only get better. All I'm using right now is Pandora, Moca VNC Lite, and the wordpress app. Also like how I can save pictures when I'm browsing

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. yoyoyo

yoyoyo New Member

I like the apps but it is way too buggy. There are no major problems but just little things here and there that annoy you