do you have to downgrade using iphuc ...from 1.1.3 ?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ross cristiano, Jan 22, 2008.

1. ross cristiano

ross cristiano New Member

i cant use iphuc so i downgrade with the shift or option key o 1.1.1 it works but it still wont jailbreak in 1.1.2 state. so do i have to use iphuc?
  2. deveelx

deveelx New Member

first, you need to jailbreak your iPod in 1.1.1. Second, you need to install OktoPrep using the Installer. Third, you update it to 1.1.2. Then forth and last, you can now jailbreak I'm 1.1.2 if you did all three steps.
  3. donbon

donbon New Member

iphuk makes you able to install the old 1.1.1 software on your 1.1.3 ipod.
    with 1.1.1 you open jailbreakme.com and install the appsnap. now the installer is on your display. go in and install oktoprep. after that you should be able to install 1.1.2...next you need the jailbreakfiles and for windows open windows.bat. jailbreak should start (15-20min (make sure that you have closed all of your apple&itunes thinks during the jailbreak)) ready
    I made this yesterday and it works!
  4. ross cristiano

ross cristiano New Member

ya i do all thoughs steps every single one of them...then at the end of jailbreaking it. my ipod goes into recovery mode, with the itune logo and everything..but jailbreak says tha my ipod will restart a couple times...but nothing happens...its my ipod that goes into recovery mode....?
  5. akzero

akzero New Member

retsart it manually with iphuc or other means just search in this phone how to get out of recovery mode.
  6. lild7hina

lild7hina Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    doesn't itunes 7.6 break oktoprep also?