Do You Guys Want A Respectable 2.0 Jailbreak Community?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Teslanaut, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Lets face it. Most people here, who want 2.0 to be Jailbroken, is because of Cracking Apps.

What I want to see, is Legality and Originality. Keep it clean.

If you see an App you like that costs money, Don't steal/crack it. Make it. And make it Better. Create your own to share.

I want to see the 2.0 Jailbreak Community to be a clean and respectable community.

Like the Linux community. They are respectable and praised for their work. They help each other and good things come out of them

Yes 2.0 and Installer is Freedom, but it depends on what you do with that Freedom. And I want to see good things come from it. Not Crap.

What do you think? What do you want from the 2.0 Jailbreak community?

It would also be nice to see a lot of Open Source apps and Games.
  2. axe5666

axe5666 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Wooo! Yeah, keep preachin the good word.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. mitcharr

mitcharr New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Haha i only want 2.0 jb for Summerboard and customize
  4. 6ironmaiden9

6ironmaiden9 New Member

I don't post about it ever nor will i again.. But i honestly only want 2.0 jailbreak for further research of cracking apps..
  5. Hiratai

Hiratai Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah, I want it to pirate apps. Like I do on every other console/device I own.
  6. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i want a JB that allows me to customize MY ipod and give me access to some of the awesome stuff on installer if it gets ported. mxtube, imgrab, islsk, books, pdfviewer etc. all the stuff that adds more functionality to the touch. But i want it to run alongside the app store so that i can PAY for good apps that developers put on their. yeah, im not against paying for good apps. ive got paid apps on my jb right now, either cos you have to buy them or cos i decided to donate for what i thought was good material. im not interested in cracking so that i can get apps free, that should be paid for. i just want that freedom to do what i want with my ipod AND buy apps. not much to ask for.
  7. 6ironmaiden9

6ironmaiden9 New Member

like hira or w/e said im a huge pirate my wiis modded my 360s modded aint got ps3 ds is modded my psp is modded and even ps2 has a little light flashing mod...
    *incase anyone says anything im not rich ><* i just work for my money and i dont need to blow it on stuff like that so i steal it its how my family works.. so if everything else is cracked why not Ipot
  8. newdude

newdude New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ofcourse. That would be really nice. specially helpful to guys who are not able to buy stuff from appstore. and to those who believe in the merit of open source. I'm a bit of a libertarian myself, but stealing or cracking apps is simply unfair to the independent programmers.

(mind you programmers, not un-flynching fortune 500 corporations. they have plenty to care for them anyway)

I just want my ipod to be more productive and enjoyable.

I do wish that 2.0 will be jailbroken, and for quality open source to flourish, just like in the Linux community.
  9. Yerffej

Yerffej New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I hope I don't see anyone charge for jailbreaked apps. If you need to charge, take it to the app store. Whats the stats on jailbreaking 2.0 anyway? I didn't see anything concrete so far.
  10. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Jailbreak should only be used for things and apps, appstore doesn't have.