do you guys think this is ok?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by jleibsly2002, Jan 19, 2008.

1. jleibsly2002

jleibsly2002 New Member

this might sounds like a dumb question, so sorry in advance.

I have 1.1.3 and bought the apps, so I emailed Apple to get the refund (which is what they told me to do on the phone). I'm figuring they won't refund until sometime next week, but do you guys think it would be ok if I downgraded before they refund the money, or will that mess something up? im not sure oh and if anyone needs any files or anything from 1.1.3 before I downgrade, tell me and i'll give them to you.

thank you!
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

wut do u mean, if they are sending u a refund then they are just going to mail u a $20 coupon to make up 4 the apps. itll only be good in iTunes or at an Apple store..
  3. jleibsly2002

jleibsly2002 New Member

because i bought them before dec 27, by refunding, the apps would be taken off by itunes, which means they would change something in the firmware. i was just worried if i was at 1.1.2 if the refund would still go through, thats all

thanks for the response
  4. vanman711

vanman711 New Member

could you email me the file that you downloaded in getting the iPod touch January software update. Just where ever the file downloaded, email it to me. Email to: vanman711@aol.com
  5. jadphoto

jadphoto New Member

If you want that file check some of the threads in this section. There are tons of copies of it.