DO NOT MOD YOUR iPOD TOUCH!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by kyledylanconner, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyledylanconner

kyledylanconner New Member

Hi,

I have gone through 3 iPod Touch's in the past 5 days. The first two could not handle the jailbreak, and completely ruined the iPod Touch(s), and both were installed correctly. I have my third iPod Touch now, and I am not going to jailbreak it, it is not worth it.

So, I caution you, worry before you decide to jailbreak your iPod Touch. It may not end up great in the end.

Thanks,

Kyle Dylan Conner
    kyle@kyledylanconner.com
  2. Dataset

Dataset New Member

What if you just did it wrong
  3. ipodtouchmaster05

ipodtouchmaster05 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    u did it wrong, tons of people have had great success with it, like myself.
  4. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

lol you musted be loaded able to through around that kind of money. If you did it correctly then there wouldn't have been a problem...... and you have tried to restore it?
  5. shaggy16

shaggy16 New Member

I think its pretty clear from this forum that the jailbreak not only works great but its near impossible to damage your ipod , because a restore wipes out everything a jailbreak adds or changes.
  6. jason724

jason724 New Member

Which jailbreak did you use, and where did you download it from?
  7. kyledylanconner

As I stated it was not done wrong. I had an Apple Technician actually jailbreak my 2nd iPod Touch when he was off his work hours. He had done it to his and he said that when jailbroken (jailbreak) it was awesome. He actually told me about it. I installed the 1st one, and it ruined the iPod Touch. I called him, and he told me he didn't know what went wrong. After I replaced my first iPod Touch, he than installed it, and it ruined the iPod Touch again. There are some defective iPod Touch(s) out there.

Thanks,

Kyle Dylan Conner
    kyle@kyledylanconner.com

::Edit::
    The only reason I caution, is because there are defective iPod Touch's, and if you have a defective one, it will most likely ruin the iPod Touch(s). There is no way of knowing if your iPod Touch(s) is defected or not.
  8. happyman696

happyman696 New Member

If you had someone else do it for you how do you know it was done correctly?
  9. kyledylanconner

If you read it correctly, and Apple Technician had jailbroken (jailbreak) the second time it was done. Again, there are defective iPod Touch's.

Please actually read the post before replying. Thanks.
  10. djricekcn

djricekcn New Member

i screwed up in many ways, purposely and accidentally, and i was able to restore it all the time.

fyi, jail break does work
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.