Do not bother with buying the apps. Apple will see the error in their ways.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by iPlunder, Jan 15, 2008.

1. iPlunder

iPlunder New Member

I guarantee that apple will either:
    A) Change the price to lower or
    B) Make it free, and partially (just like the iphone price drop) refund who ever bought it.

It's bullcrap because people who bought the ipod touch early (like me and right now everyone else who owns an ipod touch on this forum) are being slapped in the face for buying it because now all new ipod touchs come with it free. I spent 300 dollars on my ipod, i want the same privileges someone else is getting in the same generation of ipod touchs after we both spent the same price without having to jailbreak.
  2. frtitan18

frtitan18 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)

I SOOOOO frikin agree with you!!
  3. ./^\.ACE./^\.

./^\.ACE./^\. Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Me two...
    Why does Steve Jobs feel the need to always ask for more money from loyal custermers like us?
  4. parak33t

parak33t New Member

I mean what does he need an extra 20$ for, he was lucky enough that he got that 399$ from my family...now he seriously expects me to pay another 20$!!? Well I am not going to buy it. I mean it's not like they had to develop new software, just re-make it for the touch...well theres my mini rant, just had to get that out!
  5. mahger

mahger New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    This is complete bullsh*t. Not only did they not even need to write anything, THEY DIDNT NEED TO DO ANYTHING. In case anyone has forgotten, the untouched iphone apps we all have running on our touches work perfectly.
  6. iPlunder

iPlunder New Member

I know, it cost them a whooping 0 dollars to move them to the ipod touch.
  7. Aether

Aether New Member

You might possibly forget that 85% of all customers do not jailbreak their iTouch... me included, at least for now.
  8. Terin7

Terin7 New Member

It's only a $20 dollar product. I don't think they are going to touch it (lolunintendedpun) at all. Eventually, there will be a small amount of people who don't have a new iPod Touch after this time, or who bought it. Besides, we'll probably get them once someone can SFTP onto 1.1.3.
  9. iPlunder

iPlunder New Member

It's not a matter of jailbreaking, it's we should get the same treatment for being loyal to apple instead of being slapped in the face for being loyal. They are buying the exact same thing at the exact same price and are getting more for it for free while we are stuck paying 20 bucks (those who do not jailbreak)
  10. whitepod

whitepod New Member

i don't think the new ipods come with the apps. they are optional. everyone has to pay for them