DLO Jam Jacket.. what do you think?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by mod4282, Nov 24, 2007.

1. mod4282

mod4282 New Member

2. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well it Looks AWSUM

but like you said looks can be decieving
  3. flingo10

flingo10 New Member

i have it but clear it is nice but makes you ipod look bulkier than usual i changed from the jam jacket to the griffen iclear the iclear is wayyyy better
  4. jakjak9210

jakjak9210 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i know someone who has it for the new nano, and its brilliant, i think it will be the case i get for my touch
  5. ben471

ben471 New Member

I've got it. I like it, the chord management is pretty cool. I bought it because it was the first case that my Best Buy had. I might go for the iSkin one, I noticed that it is now available for the touch.

The jam Jacket is certainly a good case, it's very nice to always have the earbuds with you without having them in your pocket all tangled up or awkwardly wrapped around the iPod. It does make the entire thing a little bigger but then again you do have the earbuds there. I like silicon cases in general, it makes it easy to hold and it stays in my pocket.

I will probably stick with it for a while.
  6. mod4282

mod4282 New Member

cool.. thanks guys.
    yeah the iSkin does look great but the Jam Jacket is awesome also, looks like this will be a harder decision than I thought it would.
  7. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yup, I ordered that along with my iPod Touch at the same time...It's an awesome case...Good grip, the cord management on the back is awesome, and it just looks plain sweet on the iPod Touch (Mines black..Dont know if theres any other colors). I ordered mine online from Amazon.com and it came with a screen protector...Which I didn't know it did until I actually got the package, the screen protector is cheap though...But atleast they tried.

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. xALMOSTx

xALMOSTx New Member

im thinking about buying it tomorrow cuz i have this crappy silicon cheap one, and i dont like it cuz it attracts way to much dust, i heard this 1 does attract dust, but not as much as others... what do u think?
  9. Branbrans

Branbrans New Member

ehhhh its kinda ugly looking
  10. bricks

bricks New Member

I agree it's pretty ugly. I have it, find it bulky, and the "earbud management" is a joke. It might work fine with the stock ear buds, but how many people really use those? I have the Apple In-Ear buds, the ones with the rubber cup that somewhat reduces noise (they are modestly priced ~$40.00, and work great for that price range) and they don't work with the little inlets on the back. The chump who helped me at best buy told me it was a seperate piece that is not physically attached to the unit as from the get go i had no intention of using the ear bud management. I've put off returning it just yet until the iSkin is in stock and then i'll do an exchange.

In short, my 2 cents, unless you're hard pressed for something to keep your iPod looking good while there is nothing else available in your area or you're waiting on an order from an online source (as I am), avoid it. As a long term product it just doesn't look like a quality item, and the fact dirt/dust can go under the outer rubber protector and nest there is kind of annoying (granted the screen film prevents it from damaging the surface if you have the clear model as i do you can see the crud gathered between the layers).