DLO - Jam Jacket w/ Cord Management and SurfaceShields for Apple® iPod® Touch - Black

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by touchman87, Dec 7, 2007.

1. touchman87

touchman87 New Member

how is this case should i get it is this one of the best
  2. AlphaDog

AlphaDog New Member

I have this jacket and like it pretty well. Installation is easy, but you will probably have to toss the screen savers. The ones that are supplied are aweful as the are hard to put on and scratch easily. I ended up using a generic one that is much nicer.

The case is decent and should protect against minor bumps. The base sometimes blocks the iPod from seating into the dock cable.
  3. CrankDatRoger

CrankDatRoger New Member

i wouldnt buy it
    i only wouldnt but it b/c im more of a side bouch top pouch guy
    u should try the belt clip pouches theyre awsome!
  4. AutoItKing

AutoItKing New Member

I got this case today, and I am very happy with my purchase. The cord management is awesome. It keeps the headphones all tidy and out of my way. And it looks and feels great.
  5. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I got this case with my iPod Touch about 2 weeks ago. It is a very excellent case...Good grip...and easy to install on the iPod Touch.

Here's some pictures of mine:

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Amarie

Amarie New Member

I have this case only in clear and I like it. I mean I'm not too picky with cases to begin with ... As long as it offers protection.. But yeah so far so good. The earbud management adds a little bulk to it, but overall it comes in handy as in not always using my headphones to begin with. I just started using the plastic screen protector today because the factory one became scratched and so far so good. Typing on it right now feels the same and I think that its going to protect it better being plastic and all.
  7. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Your talking about the screen protector that came with the case? Cause I got one too with mine but it wouldn't stay on the screen...For some reason it wouldn't stick...How'd you get yours to stay?
  8. touchman87

touchman87 New Member

looks like a pretty sweet case does the cord managment work good
  9. stupidongpinoy

stupidongpinoy New Member

check out my clear version of DLO Jam Jacket. at first it is uglier than the black version and i want to replace it. When i got my decal girl decals, having a clear jamjacket is quite cool

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10269&page=4 <-- The link for my picture of my DLO
  10. Amarie

Amarie New Member

Its misleading , you know how after you peel off the two covers attatched to it and are then stuck with a non sticky plastic piece? Well, what they don't tell you is that you then have to peel that piece in half which gives you a a good screen shield that actually sticks. I realized this after putting the plastic non stick part on my iPod ..after having problems with it and air under the plastic I knew it couldn't have been right so I by chance peeled it again and figured it out from there. It applies well, just make sure to avoid getting dust under it during the application or it'll drive you crazy. In the event that you do use scotch tape to take the particles off. Hope this helps =]