DLO Jam Jacket Image Misleading?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by bugmenot1, Jan 10, 2008.

1. bugmenot1

bugmenot1 Banned

after seeing the images of DLO jam jacket plus cord management and evalocity7's posts on practically every thread with "DLO Jam Jacket" on it, i decided to get the jam jacket. I love the DLO jam jacket since I am very clumsy so the thick padding really helps. I actually use skullcandy in ear headphones but i reverted back to ipod headphones because the cord management seemed to go to waste and I'm not that much of a audiophile. My complaints are that i can never fit my ipod headphones around the jam jacket as neatly as the photo and the cord management adds some bulk to the rather slim ipod .Also It is impossible to fit the wire through the hole next to the jack in the picture in the link. Besides this i think I am mostly pleased with the Jam Jacket.

http://dlo.com/Products/JJcord_touch_Prod.tpl?command=showpage
  2. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ...I don't post in every thread about the DLO jam jacket...I just recommend it a lot to people who make threads asking about which case to get.

Also, it is possible to get the end of the cord through the hole..It takes a bit of pushing though. I also think the case doesn't add to much more bulk to the overall product. But still, I am willing to sacrifice a couple centimeters so that my 300$ iPod is being protected.
  3. bugmenot1

bugmenot1 Banned

Haha i was joking. In fact you convinced me to getting the dlo jacket which i really love now. heh ill try pushing the wire into the hole. do you do that or just ignore it?
  4. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I usually don't put it into the hole...I just either have the end plugged into the headphone jack, while the rest is wrapped around the cord management with the earbuds into the holes on the back, or I just put the end plug in it's proper place on the back, with the rest wrapped around like before.