DLO HipCase vs. Jam Jacket

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by davidng150, Jan 19, 2008.

1. davidng150

davidng150 New Member

Which case do you think is better, the DLO Jam Jacket (http://www.amazon.com/DLO-Jacket-Ma...4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1200749704&sr=8-4) or the DLO HipCase Leather Folio (http://www.amazon.com/DLO-HipCase-L...ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1200749704&sr=8-3)?

I really like the Jam Jacket for its headphone management, but am concerned with its thickness/bulky (which is why I like the thinner HipCase). If you have a case without any sort of headphone management (which I’m sure the most people have), what do you do with the headphones? Do I really need a case with headphone management, or am I fine with the HipCase, which I prefer for its size, but I have to carry the headphone around in my pocket?

Thanks for any help!
  2. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Definantly get the DLO Jam Jacket...The cord management on the back is more useful then annoying, and it doesn't provide a lot of bulkiness. It still fits in your pocket like a charm..It is a lot better than having to wrap the cord around the device and getting it all tangled up..Now that is more annoying in my opinion.
  3. adocas

adocas New Member

DLO jam jacket! wow.. thanks man

Please Register or Log in to view images

cause you posted this im gonna buy it xD
    Its so nice

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. gaz

gaz New Member

5. GBaylon

GBaylon New Member

I got the HipCase. I've been using the belt-clip for headphone cord management. Looks relaly classy. Jam-jacket looks like its wearing a condom.
  6. lemmiwinks

lemmiwinks New Member

I'd get the hip case! I've had one for over a week, and love it. It looks great, doesn't feel cheap, and all the port holes match up great. It looks classy.

It depends on your needs. I wanted something that protected the touch front to back.

I will warn you though... The case will stink for about a week. I think it's the leather dye they use. I can't smell it now, but for the first couple days it was pretty strong.
  7. tabsfx

tabsfx New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    That really depends on the user. But I prefer silicone cases so I will get Jam Jacket. And the cord management is a plus. I'm not sure how bulkly it will be though. And if I use silicone case, i feel the need of having another case/pouch for it.

The leather case on the other hand, although it wont protect as good as jam jacket, it can survive without having another case (like a pouch). And it looks classy just like what lemmiwinks said.