DIY holder

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jmartinez748, Apr 30, 2009.

1. jmartinez748

jmartinez748 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i want a holder for my ipod touch 2g so i can put it in my backpack i dont want a skin or anything im talking about like and altoid case but that was only for the old ipods anyone know what will hold the ipod comfortably
  2. iHacking Expert

iHacking Expert Banned

If you have any local stores called "Dollar Tree," they have these thing for the iPhone that you like slide the iPhone into, just so it protects the back, and it also has a clip on the back to clip onto your pants.

It fits my iPhone and iPod touch 2g, you just have to minuver it to fit in a tad. Its only 1 buck
  3. jmartinez748

jmartinez748 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hey i have one of those across the street from my house but im talking about a metal case that i can put my ipod in and take it out when im gonna use it i just want to protect it while its in my backpack
  4. iHacking Expert

iHacking Expert Banned

Oh, well I am not sure where to get a metal one, but if you got 16 bucks, head to a Wal-Mart and go to iPod acceseries, then look for the Griffin iClear for iPod touch 2G.

Make sure it is 2G. I have it, its just plastic, but it fits great, and protects my iPod very well.