Display Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Kocherda, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Kocherda

Kocherda Member

Jan 1, 2008
    Hi Guys,
    Ive got a problem with the Display of my iPod Touch 2G. Here`s a Picture of where the Problem exists:

So if im on the Home screen and wait for maybe like half a minute the screen starts flickering in those areas I circled in the Picture. Its only in those grey parts with those small details there. If im in safari or some kind of other app then the sreen is fine. Ive tried restoring and all that stuff, but nothing has helped. I also sent the iPod to Apple to get it fixed but Apple said nothing is wrong with it. But im sure there is!! Because I used to have another iPod Touch 2G before and that one didnt have this kind of problem. I would be very happy if someone here could give me some tipps of whta to to about this. Thakns guys.

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    Ok now ive also Found out, that the screen flickers whenever this Type of Grey is displayed. So if im in the Appstore in the Search Section where the Same Grey is, the screen also Starts flickering but Not just at the Bottom but also all over the screen.
  2. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Hmmmm, this reminds me of the same thing I faced with my Palm Zire, i.e. the slightly flickering sections of the screen... Must be something to do with the resolution, not a major problem but gets quite irritating though...