Disappointed.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by arj8138, Jun 23, 2008.

1. arj8138

arj8138 New Member

So I have had my Touch since December and I jailbroke it immediately.

Now I just got a new iMac, so I took advantage of the student promotion and got a free Touch.

I was planning to just sen doff the old touch with my old computer since I sold it. I wipe my old Touch, set up the new one, so far so good.

As soon as I start to use my new Touch, I realize that the screen quality is not as vivid as the old versions of the device. To be fair, I took off the screen protectors of both and set the brightness to the same level.

Still, the new touch looks washed out and cheap. Needless to say the new one is going to the buyer and im going to keep the clearly superior oldTouch.

Anyone else have this problem?
    *~* Sorry if this has already been discussed, I just skimmed the first page of posts for something about the screen and didn't find anything.
  2. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    hmm maybe a restore, or it might be a hardware issue.

try a restore first
  3. C000LIN

C000LIN New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    thats very strange it must be a hardware issue? i dont think restoring is going to change anything, send it back to apple...
  4. arj8138

arj8138 New Member

Im just going to keep my awesome old iPod Touch and sell the defect off. Eff it I only got a grand for my PowerBook + Final Cut Pro +Touch + External HDD anyway.