Disapoointed

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jacoolest, Sep 9, 2010.

1. jacoolest

jacoolest New Member

I can deal with the lack of mega-pixels on the camera, the slightly worse retina display, but my what pisses me off is the lack of controls on the headphones. Apple expects me to pay 30 extra bucks for there another pair? thats messed up. when you pay more then 200 bucks for an MP3 you would expect the company wouldnt con you like this. its pathetic
  2. cacophony777

cacophony777 New Member

So the headphone controls for older ipods won't work?
  3. ryanangus

ryanangus Active Member

Boo hoo. You still get more bang for your buck than with any other PMP on the market.

Apple don't expect you to pay for extra anything. Stop b*tching because you didn't get what you wanted. You pay a premium for the iPod, not the headphones.
  4. Tromple22

Tromple22 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    The mic is built in. The only reason they included the earphones with remote and mic last year was because there was no built in mic, and the added voice control required a mic.
  5. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Wait, you just bought an mp3 player with an amazing retina display, camera, touch screen, fantastic OS with thousands of applications available... and you're whining about the microphone controls?

I'll petition the senate.
  6. TchnclFl

TchnclFl New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I was a little surprised it didn't come with it, but then I remembered the built in mic and speaker...Honestly, why would you need the remote headphones? If you're dying to have them that badly, you can buy a knockoff pair from ebay for about 4 bucks.
  7. cubsfan2154

cubsfan2154 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    When/if jailbreak comes out, jailbreak and download activator, then your volume buttons can be your controls
  8. cnhardwick

cnhardwick New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Seriously, not a big deal. Apple's earbuds are not best sounding thing on the planet. For $15 you can get a Meelectronics M9P which has a in-line mic and sounds ten times better. Your ears will thank you.
  9. b-mac 39

b-mac 39 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    It only has 256 MB of RAM, and you're complaining about the headphones? Oh man....
  10. Chamilism

Chamilism New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    They do work... The remote works. Your complaining about this... WOW how about you just go buy some headphones with remote+mics. You don't even need to buy Apple I don't think.