Disable TV-Out?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by ~jackskellington~, Jul 2, 2009.

1. ~jackskellington~

~jackskellington~ New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi. My girlfriend has a jailbroken iPod Touch 1st Gen running 2.2.1 FW and her headphone jack is broken and we do not have the money to get it fixed or buy her a new one so I bought http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3255936 thinking that I could just use the 3.5mm jack on it as a headphone jack which i can but when I attempt to play videos it wont show any video on the iPod. i tested it on my friends 3g iPod Nano and it worked but I had to disable TV-Out. I was wondering is there a way to disable TV-Out on the iPod Touch. Any help would be appreciated. If there is another accessory that anyone is aware of that would do the thing i want it to please let me know. I would like to attempt to get this working before I go buy something else however. Again thank you for any help.
  2. Darlyn

Darlyn Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    There aren't any compatible video-out cables for iPhone OS.
  3. ~jackskellington~

~jackskellington~ New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The one I gave the link for works with the iPod Touch. I've tested it on the iPhone OS 2.2.1 and iPhone OS 3.0. It worked with no problems.