Disable going to first slide when pressing the home button?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Glitch47, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Glitch47

Glitch47 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I haven't found any threads to help out on this. I use an iNav theme on my iPod, and also recently fell in love with Quickgold. So you can imagine how frustrated i get when every time i press the home button, the springboard flips to the first screen, and I have to scroll all the way back to get to where I was.

Is there any way to disable going to the first springboard slide?

(oh btw, I do use iNav, ignore the avatar)
  2. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

it can be done, if you got in contact with someone who has made an SBSettings switch such as the rotation switch you could request them make a first page home button switch...
    search Cydia for an SBSettings toggle (i suggest the rotation toggle) and contact the creator.
  3. Glitch47

Glitch47 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Umm, I'm unaware of any such "rotation" toggle. And can any of these toggle makers do it?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    oh, I found the rotation toggle, but umm, is there a solutions someone already knows about?
  4. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

well there is no automatic way of doing it at the moment, there would be a way to do it through SSH. but what i'm saying is if you contacted some who has done an SBSettings toggle (i used rotation toggle as an example because if they're able to do that they should be able to do this) then they might be able to do a toggle for first page home button...

or just wait and hope someone who knows how comes to this thread, you're better off doing the work and contacting someone though