Difficulty Logging into Hotmail Account thru Safari

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sharon, Nov 25, 2007.

1. sharon

sharon New Member

I've had a hard time logging into my msn/hotmail account though safari. I go to my account, enter my password, but then it just defaults back to the sign-in screen. Could someone please help. (by the way, when I do this on my imac, there's no problem accessing my email, just when I try on my touch)

Thanks
  2. ACORONAO

ACORONAO New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I Also Have That Problem
  3. farcry

farcry New Member

I had this problem and messed around a little and was able to figure it out. What's happening is you are already signed in since it doesn't log you out when you close your iPod. Since there is no "sign out" button on the login page, go to the top of the page and click on "My MSN." On that page there should be a tiny button at the top that says "Sign Out." Then just go log back in! Hope that helps!
  4. sharon

sharon New Member

Thanks so much! I think that actually solved my problem as well. I hope no other weird things crop up! Thanks again!
  5. rank_amateur

rank_amateur New Member

There's no 'sign out' button on my 'my msn' page so I'm still stuck. Any ideas? Thanks
  6. Igottago

Igottago New Member

had this problem too..on the hotmail login page don't select "remember username and password on this computer" or whatever it says...that seems to have an effect on it.
  7. keeley

keeley New Member

New itouch user

Thanks for help. After much advice deleting history and cookies etc the only way i got hotmail to work is to logout from www.msn.com and login...always logout when leaving.

Please Register or Log in to view images