Different Voice Control app?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Beans48, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Beans48

Beans48 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Are there any actual apps (appearing on the springboard) that do the same thing, more or less, as the apple voice control thing, so that you could start it up, then using backgrounder have it always running, so you could just say something straight away rather than waiting for the voice control to start up, like I said in a different post of mine...
  2. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  3. xXrkidXx

xXrkidXx Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    J, hes asking how to get the application on the springboard.
  4. tinyman392

tinyman392 Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    It's illegal, unless Creaceed released this "tweak" themselves, it is illegal. The top of the screenshot shows the words "Vocalia", Vocalia is an application available on the AppStore, this is just a horrible re-render of that app.

If you want voice control, look up "Vocalia" (This is the app that is running in the link above) in the App Store and purchase it legally. It's the only (correct this if I'm wrong) way to get Voice Control on the iPod Touch < 3G
  5. xXrkidXx

xXrkidXx Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I shall correct you because you are wrong...

Voice control does work perfectly fine on the iPod touch 3G, i use it often but what he is asking is to get an app on the springboard to launch it. (at least I'm pretty sure that's what he's asking...)

EDIT

OHHHH Im sorry... I didn't realize the "<"... Sorry, you are correct but still, it does look like he has an iPod touch 3G, and he wants an icon on his springboard to launch it..