Differences w/ 1.1.4 using USA SPEC ipod interface and BSOD with laptop

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by crownroyal, Mar 1, 2008.

1. crownroyal

crownroyal New Member

1.1.4 using USA SPEC ipod interface and BSOD with laptop

I use a USA Spec ipod interface to my Honda Pilot. Before the upgrade to 1.1.4 while playing music in the car the screen saver would go off so that if I wanted to access the touchscreen I would have to unlock it. After the upgrade the screen is still on but dimmer and I no longer have to unlock the ipod touch.

On a side note I just noticed that on my mother's older emachines laptop I get the BSOD when i have wifi on the ipod touch anywhere in the house. It says there is an IRQ fault with bcmw15.sys. After doing some research it seems to have something to do with a linksys router but she uses a dlink router in the house. I turned the wifi off and I am able to use the laptop and post this message. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit. I just did a search on the laptop for bcmw15.sys and its not even on the computer
  2. ipodtouch1234

ipodtouch1234 Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    that is really wierd, but cool. you could really freak your friends out. If you want, you could get powerline netowkring for that pc, then you wouldn't have teh problems.