did searches and still need help

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by agility-gordons, Dec 31, 2007.

1. agility-gordons

agility-gordons New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Please, if this has been dicussed, I apologize. I am trying to get a background instead of 'black' that comes with the iTouch. I have a wallpaper for the 'slide to unlock', but when I try to install a picture for wallpaper in SummerBoard, nothing happens. In fact, if I click on Theme in SummerBoard, nothing happens.

In my Library, I have no folder called Wallpaper, do I need it?

What I really want to do is this: put a picture of my dogs in the background, so it is always there. I have both WinSCP and Imagicon to make the images, but now what? How do I get them to show up?

Many thanks!! Susan
  2. Rdude

Rdude Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    if youu want a wallpaper that you already have for the lock screen go to SMBPrefs, then turn "Theme Wallpaper" off, and in the "Advanced" section turn "Wallpaper" on....

Hope that helped...
  3. agility-gordons

agility-gordons New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    thanks

What I had to do, and I found this while reading many many posts. turn the theme wall paper off, and then while in SummerBoard, turn off the iTouch. Then, when I turned it back on, it finally loaded the wallpaper. Took me a while to get this. I saw that someone else was having this problem, and now it's solved.

thanks for this forum, it has been helpful, finding ways to improve the iTouch.
    susan