Did anyone watch Bulls vs. Celtics?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by manutdfan539, Apr 30, 2009.

1. manutdfan539

manutdfan539 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    That. Was. Epic.
  2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

I did! Yea, it definitely was a good game. I still don't agree with the officiating. Paul Pierce travels on every jump shot. Like every one! And, the Bulls coach has a mind of someone else. Why don't you foul them when your up three with like 10 seconds to go? And they leave Ray Allen open on a three to tie the game! Man, there needs to be some readjustments before Game 7.
  3. sinkohon

sinkohon New Member

This is the best playoff series thriller this year, and it sets cable records also. Although my favorite Bulls have come up short in Game 7, without Celtics' main man, KG, it was desperately a hell of a series and I loved it even the Bulls lose. I think this is a great development for both parties, that someday, they would meet again next season to make history again.
  4. -tcq42-

-tcq42- Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You're a couple of weeks late lol.

The Celtics are slowly getting older. They still have a couple of years left in them, but I don't see them winning another title. Not with LeBron and Dwight Howard getting better each year. Plus the Bulls are getting better themselves. I expect a 50 win season in 2009-2010.
  5. DancingGopher

DancingGopher New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    50 wins for the Celtics or Bulls? I expect like a 55-56 win year for the green next year.
  6. sinkohon

sinkohon New Member

The Bulls will be great contenders next year. Derrick Rose will surely pump up the season. I heard that they are interested in both Chris Bosh of Raptors and Amare Stoudemire of Suns. This could be big for the Bulls if they have both of them! Hahaha!
  7. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

Yea, isn't everyone who's hurting for a big guy? Even the Pistons want Bosh, and maybe even Gordon. We'll see.
  8. -tcq42-

-tcq42- Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Bulls. And yeah, in the east, the Celtics can win 55-56 games.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Bosh is probably more likely. I don't think Bosh likes Toronto very much and he's expressed some interest in playing with Rose.