Diabetes app

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by freedmanhockey22, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freedmanhockey22

freedmanhockey22 New Member

can someone make me a diabetes log application that has like breakfast lunch dinner, with sugar and dose in it that would be great thanks in advance
  2. hangman323

hangman323 New Member

That would be a nice app too bad nobody has taken it up if i knew how it would be done.
  3. moosh

moosh New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    THERE'S ONE OUT IN INSTALLER NOW!! I'M SO THANKFUL!! WHO DID THIS?? I'M WILLING TO DONATE!!!

IT'S CALLED: SUGAR TRACKER

I have a great suggestion for the application too!

A place to enter what we've eaten and how many carbs each item has!

If you have insulin dependent diabetes... it's important to count carbs. About 1 unit of Humalog for every 5 total carbs in whatever you eat. Also, for anyone with type-1 diabetes, I suggest you buy the calorieking handbook from their official website to help count efficiently!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!
  4. mcnnr27

mcnnr27 New Member

Hi there,

Obviously with the App Store and SDK there are now apps like this, but I just wanted to let you know about an app I've developed for the iPhone/iPod Touch.

Islet 2.0 allows entry of glucose, insulin, food, and exercise data. Backdating is possible. You can email comma-separated lists to export the data. Graph all types of data - view high, average, and low data on an hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Export full-size graphs.

I am actively developing this app still and would love to hear some feedback! You can find more information and screenshots here: http://www.iabetics.com

Thanks,

-Mike
  5. renaissancemeans

renaissancemeans New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hi everyone,
    First of all, disclosure: I work at AgaMatrix, the manufacturers of a suite of WaveSense-enabled devices for blood glucose monitoring.

Now here's the info: we've just released a diabetes app for iPod Touch and iPhone, the WaveSense Diabetes Manager. It's available for download for free right now from the app store. Basically, it's a sophisticated digital logbook. Fell free to download it and play around--I think that this diabetes app will meet all of your needs as far as logging, meal-time tagging, test result, insulin dosing, and even notes are concerned. If I can say so, it's a great digital logbook with an intuitive, user-friendly interface puts access to all of your important information at your fingertips.

Most importantly, we're actively seeking your input on how we can make this diabetes app even more relevant to you and your life. Go to www.wavesense.info/iphone if you'd like to give us your input--again, we'd love to hear it!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.