[DevTeam] unnamed

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Jikoo, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Jikoo

Jikoo New Member

[DevTeam] iCoders

This is a new DevTeam.

We're currently developing the ultimate iPod/iPhone Utility. It can do lots of things, but we need help for this to work correctly. We need somebody who is experienced in iPhone/Pod>PC connections, via USB and WiFi. That need to know quite a bit about .dll files and .bat files.

We are also looking for people to code apps that will be on the mobile device (iPhone/Pod) using the SDK, because none of the coding team have access to a Mac although one member (me) is trying to Dual-boot his laptop with leopard.

Any questions? Email Jprincey2k8@yahoo.co.uk or Simon@visualbasicftw.com and your question will be answered.

As well as being a dev team, we are also a graphics team, if you need any help with graphics, please email hgp@mail2web.com and he will sort out all of your graphics needs.
  2. strachan1

strachan1 New Member

Not trying to sound harsh or anything but last time u made a graphics team it did not turn out well at all, all the team did is invert a the factory theme on the ipod and make a couple of previews.

But anyway i hope this goes well.

(if your every needing any graphics help for the apps just pm me)
  3. cacman93

cacman93 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    how about

we have enough dev teams.
  4. IpodtouchMM

IpodtouchMM New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    ya i agree plus come on dont u think the appstore has enough apps that are good (plus more). i mean we have a couple teams in the jailbroke section and then lots for the appstore sections. the devteams that r in the jailbroke section r really good. so i dont think its a good idea personally
    srry!
  5. Jikoo

Jikoo New Member

it didn't turn out because we knew 2.0 would put a stop plus, holidays were close and we didn't have that much time to do anything, and the team didn't really Gel too well, but this time it should work out.
  6. simonrichards150

simonrichards150 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    We expect this project to go very well, and I certainly think everyone here will find it useful.

We do need someone that can help us with 'talking' to the iPod/iPhone via USB, and we need someone that knows how to find DLL files entry points.

If you HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE then send either me or Jikoo a PM.

Alternatively you can send Jikoo an email, or send me one at simon@visualbasicftw.com
  7. Jikoo

Jikoo New Member

How about all the dev teams died because of 2.0 and actually we only have Devs that can code in VB not in the SDK. So meh
  8. dycacian

dycacian New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    to be honest your team wont go anywhere without having everyone having sufficient knowledge in C and Obj-C.
    VB is like jiggy, great for begginers learning to code, not so great for creating a revelation.

Anyway, on a lighter note. Good luck with your application and prove me wrong

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. simonrichards150

simonrichards150 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Im sure we will

We are making a windows app, not an iPod app, so we don't need to know Objective C

10. TSOnTheDrums8892

TSOnTheDrums8892 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    haha no offense but uh when i first read this i thought it was a complete joke/fail but then i saw that simonrichards is part of it and considering he has over 1000 posts and is a respected member i take it way more seriously now (once again, no real offense to you, Jikoo).

But anyways... good luck