Developers...Up for a challenge?

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by Nappy1020, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Nappy1020

Nappy1020 New Member

Hello again. Sorry but my last post was a failure because so many people decided to double post on it, so i decided to make another, so please... DON'T DOUBLE POST!

I would love to see someone develop an app that works like a miniature version of Microsoft's Surface Touch Computer. I don't think it would be particularly useful but if anything it could be very flashy. If anyone out there agrees with me, please contact me. My Email Address is Nappy1020@aol.com. I'm myself am not a developer, but i would love to find someone to work with me or help me make my Idea a reality.

Thanks again!

Update- i would like to make a program resembles the Microsoft Surface Touch computer. I'm not looking for it to do all the same things, just maybe a few interesting things, like the multi-touch (2 finger limit) and maybe a few of those interesting graphic effects like the sparkles and water ripples around your finger. maybe it could even be possible to implement the Ipod touch pictures onto the surface background and drag them around like on a table... Again i'm not sure how much of this is possible but its an interesting idea...

Update- OK PEOPLE HAVE TO STOP DOUBLE POSTING IF THIS IS GONNA WORK... but i like a few of ipod_touch_freedoms Ideas!

" I think hes just trying to make like a replicator effect... like he said at least the Ipod touch does have a (2 input) multi-touch interface... and if you look at the AirHockey.app we can see that multiple person interaction is possible... if not a bit frustrating in the Air hockey game" - ipod_touch_freedom

" Nappy said with possible implementing the photos from the ipod onto the surface replicator. That could be fun, and at the same time it could open up new doors for Ipod Touch games and co-op interaction" - ipod_touch_freedom

"it might prove to be a fun source of entertainment... even a conversation starter at a bar or club?" - ipod_touch_freedom

UPDATE: OK For starters, I'm just looking for a programmer who is willing to make a flash animation out of the pictures i have provided in the link below.

Much appreciated. Thank you! And i look forward to seeing a few results!

UPDATE 12/5/07: Thanks To MovieTeam For his brilliant input and concept prototype of the Touch System! He calls it
    "iPod Face"
    Please, everyone take a look!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

2. Ipod_touch_freedom

Ipod_touch_freedom New Member

Great, this post is back! Im really interested in the idea here!
  3. Iluvit

Iluvit New Member

Thats Awesome!

Why didn't I think of that! i think it would be really cool to do something like that. We need to get a Dev. Teem together!
  4. Ipod_touch_freedom

Hah, i like how he used my quotes as ideas. I'm a genus! Come on pple, i know your out there, who wants to help out.

PS: I like The picture attachments! plz someone help us out here!
  5. Jailbroken135

Jailbroken135 New Member

Yea, those are nice pics actually. I think that would look cool in like a sequence or a flash animation.... its a start!
  6. techaddictpro

techaddictpro New Member

I support the idea, it sounds pretty interesting but judging by your last post, no developers are paying too much attention. Just keep at it.

Good luck!

7. Iluvit

Iluvit New Member

Yea, i say... when all else fails... POST!!!

8. schnikelfritz576

schnikelfritz576 New Member

don't give up it sounds really cool
  9. Ipod_touch_freedom

I agree. These look sick. I just wish anyone here had programing or flash expertise

10. Nappy1020

Nappy1020 New Member

Help Us!

Thank God for dedication. Does anyone here think they can help me get a developers attention with this idea!!!!